[Slightly OT] Need suggestions/ help

laurakid laurakid7 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 13 01:02:13 EDT 2019

As some of you may remember me mentioning around last years Festivus, I have been overwhelmed by my (not so) current tech.  I have had security issues, trouble with adjusting to and backing up/ restoring from multiple platforms and devices.  I am keeping it vague to keep it short.
Basically, I could use help from someone who would have the time and capability to help me regain some control over my data and create a current setup that is secure and meets my needs.  I was thinking this could be a good freelance gig for a kid looking for summer work?  Any suggestions on how to approach this problem are appreciated.
Thanks,Laura S Reinhard 908-456-5580

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone