[vcf-midatlantic] Osborne for good home

Dean Notarnicola dnotarnicola at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 22:34:35 EDT 2019

All,
I just heard from him. He has not had any luck finding a qualified
non-profit who wants it and it's looking to sell. Don't think he wants a
ton of money for it, but it looks like he's looking for at least $100 plus
shipping (which seems to be about market rate right now for a working
unit.) Here's his description if anyone is interested:

Osbourne 1 and all accessories including all the software available at the
time and keyboard overlays for those. The only defect is that the leather
carrying handle disintegrated and only the wire handle is left.

As far as I know, it is in perfect working condition. I paid $1795 in
1981for the basic package (which is equivalent to $4947 today) but I
purchased several add-ons in programs and keyboard overlays. I will need
some remuneration.

All components weigh 15 kg.

On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 2:18 PM Bill Degnan via vcf-midatlantic <