[vcf-midatlantic] I know someone looking for a non-working Apple II+ Mobo

Henry S. Courbis info at reactivemicro.com
Wed Jun 19 19:07:53 EDT 2019

Think I have one. The depoped one I sent for scanning should be back
next week. Has one bad trace.

If you want a new fully working PCB, they should be for sale in about 2
weeks in the ReActiveMicro.com Store (shameless plug) along with assembled
and kit versions about 45 days after.

The 'rare/special' ICs and the KR-3600-070 keyboard decoder should be
listed for sale next week. And the Briel SuperEncoder should be released in
about 2 weeks also. Vince and I testing new protos now actually. My
programmer is having an issue correctly programming the ATMEGA, which is
the current hold up.  Assembled and kits are planned to be released.

Anyway, I have no use for the original PCB. Should I ask what you plan to
use it for?

Anyone who wants to know instantly when the new projects and items are
released be sure to subscribe to the ReActiveMicro.com Newsletter:
https://www.reactivemicro.com/news/email-newsletter/

Henry S. Courbis

Office Toll Free: (800) REACTIVE (732-2848)
Office/Mobile Direct: (856) 779-1900
www.ReActiveMicro.com <http://www.ReactiveMicro.com> - Sales, Support, and
News, Our Headquarters on the Internet
ReActiveMicro.com/wiki  - Support, Software, Manuals, and History. Create
your own page today!
Facebook.com/reactivemicrousa - Our Social Media Outlet and Support

On Wed, Jun 19, 2019 at 11:58 AM Christian Liendo via vcf-midatlantic <