[vcf-midatlantic] Big news!!! (from me, not VCFed)

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Thu Jun 27 04:50:03 EDT 2019

Hello!

I have a major announcement. :)

It's time for version 2.0 of my book, "Abacus to smartphone: The
evolution of mobile and portable computers," which I published on dead
trees four years ago.

This time, it's going to be a (free!) interactive website: the era of
printed books is behind us.

Please help me raise funds to make this happen. Funders will get
exclusive access for the first month that the website is live
(approximately the whole of August 2019).

All of the details (such what's new/different) are here:
https://fundrazr.com/b1WZ91?ref=ab_74VRia ... please check it out.

Thanks!!

-Evan