[vcf-midatlantic] OT: Bob Applegate is not well

Neil Cherry ncherry at linuxha.com
Thu Jun 27 12:07:00 EDT 2019

His web site is down again but I did manage to catch a glimpse (cached) of this:

Posted in Uncategorized
Posted on May 29, 2019 by Bob
Long term suspension of business

Over the last few weeks I have been feeling weaker and eventually starting losing my
breath while taking short walks.  My doctor sent me to the emergency room where I was
diagnosed with Leukemia.  The treatment will require another 6 to 8 weeks in the hospital,
so there is no way I can fill orders.

I have email, but won’t be checking very often.  It is unlikely any development work will
take place, although my wife and kids have offered to bring things in for me to work on.

Any orders placed will be cancelled until further notice and monies refunded.

Bob

Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       ncherry at linuxha.com