[vcf-midatlantic] OT: Bob Applegate is not well

alan at alanlee.org alan at alanlee.org
Thu Jun 27 20:52:13 EDT 2019

Really sorry to hear about your unfortunate circumstances Bob.  The
Atlanta crew loves you and your the consistent Star in the northern
shows we travel too.  And we love having you here too!  Rest and get
well enough to attend the Chicago show in a couple months.  If you need
anything please ask.

-Alan H.