[vcf-midatlantic] Big news!!! (from me, not VCFed)

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Fri Jun 28 16:01:33 EDT 2019

Thank you to everyone who contributed with my fundraiser so far.

For those joining the conversation late :), please visit
https://fundrazr.com/b1WZ91?ref=ab_74VRia ... I'm fundraising to create
version 2.0 of my book (version 1 was done in 2015, on dead trees) ...
this time it's going to be entirely digital, and funders will have
exclusive access for the first month (approximately all of August).