[vcf-midatlantic] Looking for schematic for Tandy HD

Richard Cini rich.cini at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 16:16:05 EDT 2019

All –

                I just obtained a 25-1025 10MB external hard drive unit for my Tandy 2000. There is a relay inside that powers the unit on when accessed from the controller. Unfortunately, one of the relay coil leads has come undone (the trigger, not the ground) and I don’t know where it goes. Does anyone have a schematic of the power supply or a copy of the service manual, or a link, so I can fix it?

Thanks!

Rich

--

Rich Cini