[vcf-midatlantic] C64 Thermal paste & heat sinks

dillera at gmail.com dillera at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 07:58:36 EST 2019

Take a good, well lit photo of the MB before any paste goes on w/ a modern smartphone at high rez.

Print out the photo so it's big enough you can see the labels on the chips. Maybe multiple pages.
Fold the paper up and stick in inside the system when you close it up.

Then you will always have the image and reference in that machine when you open it.
Maybe put it in a ziplock baggie and tape it up somewhere in the case.

-andy