[vcf-midatlantic] Do milestones mean less as you have more of them?

William Sudbrink wh.sudbrink at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 11:32:39 EST 2019

Yes, when I first started trying to collect "all" of the Ohio Scientific computer types, I soon realized
that they were all pretty much the same with a few variations on video RAM layout and keyboard
decoding.  After my initial disappointment, I came to appreciate the individual history of each box.
It also increased my interest in the "business class" machines because they had more interesting
peripherals like hard drive controllers, multiple processors and hardware bank switching/context
swapping.

Bill S.