[vcf-midatlantic] WTD: PDP-11 tape drive?

VAXman at tmesis.org VAXman at tmesis.org
Thu Mar 7 10:50:13 EST 2019

Dave McGuire via vcf-midatlantic <vcf-midatlantic at lists.vcfed.org> writes:

>  But congrats on a great score.  Sucks about the lack of rack rails, as
>they're pretty specific to this drive.  But don't worry about the

Some "generic" rails and someone with a metal brake could quickly remedy
that problem. ;)  I don't believe you could support that on too many, if
any, "drawers" with that weight.  A piece of thinner angle iron could be
bolted into your rack to hold the drive in it but it wouldn't provide the
ability to slide the drive in-and-out.