[vcf-midatlantic] HP-85 ad

Randall Kindig randall.kindig at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 10:30:05 EDT 2019

I’m going to put this out here again, since the item is still available.

Is anyone headed to both VCF East and VCF Southeast that would be able to swing by and pick up the following?:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/372622105057?ul_noapp=true <https://www.ebay.com/itm/372622105057?ul_noapp=true>

It’s listed as pickup only.  If I were going to VCF East I could probably get it, but alas I cannot.  I WILL be at VCF Southeast.

thanks

Randy Kindig