[vcf-midatlantic] Museum report

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Sun Mar 10 15:41:21 EDT 2019

Yeah, the one I posted to this list on February 3:
"As I came into be docent today I saw a flyer for an InfoAge event that I
thought others in this group might be interested in.
Kimberly Kowal Arcand will be a guest speaker at InfoAge on Mar. 9, 2019.
Ms. Arcand is the Visualization Lead for NASA's Chandra X-ray Observatory
at the Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory in Cambridge Massachusetts."

There is also something on March 31 @ 2pm (same weekend as our repair
workshop)
Frank O'Brien
NASA Solar System Ambassador
"It's a Small World: Asteroids and comets"
At the satellite dish: 2300 Marconi Rd, Wall.

Don't know why it isn't on the InfoAge website yet. Found the flyer at the
Arcand event.

On Sun, Mar 10, 2019 at 12:14 PM Brian Schenkenberger via vcf-midatlantic <