[vcf-midatlantic] Speaking of BBSes...

Tony Bogan thebogans at mac.com
Fri Mar 15 13:44:13 EDT 2019

Wow, blast from the past! Funny thing is, sitting on the boat eating lunch I looked up the cDc to see what names would be listed (handles of course) on any Wikipedia or other entries online and what names is remember/recognize. There were members (or supposed members....people liked to pretend they were more connected than they actually were sometimes) I had dealt with through my our group, especially when we were dealing with MoD and LoD.

The funny part is in the Wikipedia list of cDc “affiliations” are not only groups I know and don’t know, but the group I was part of!!! Was two kids from Jersey (me being one of them) and one from Oregon and one from California when we started it when I was 12 years old (1980, just before my 13th birthday in November)

Todd George could probably look at the list and know which group it was based on the name!!

Tony

Sent from my iPhone