[vcf-midatlantic] Speaking of BBSes...

Blake Patterson blakespot at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 14:23:26 EDT 2019

Hah, this is great. I hope it does bring the spotlight on BBS of past (and
present!). I am active on several boards daily, right now. The one I hit
the most frequently is The Level 29 BBS ( bbs.foxxtexx.com ) which is the
official BBS of the r/Retrobattlestations subreddit. Stop in (telnet or
dial-up)!

On Fri, Mar 15, 2019 at 1:21 PM Ethan O'Toole via vcf-midatlantic <

--
Heisenberg may have slept here.