[vcf-midatlantic] Speaking of BBSes...

Tony Bogan thebogans at mac.com
Fri Mar 15 14:28:39 EDT 2019

Eugene, sometime a few months back (perhaps it was late last year) something changed with the list and even my own emails come back to be as a .mime attachment. It did not used to be that way, and I did not change anything on my end. Perhaps my .mac/iCloud service changed something, I do not know.

There are a handful of people on the list whose emails come through as you describe.

Tony

Sent from my iPhone