[vcf-midatlantic] WTD: PDP-11 tape drive?

W2HX w2hx at w2hx.com
Mon Mar 18 22:45:06 EDT 2019

Just a small update on this. My 17 year old son and I struggled, but we got it up two flights of stairs to the attic. It was brutal. It was not fun. When the house is sold, it will be the new owners problem!

Now to locate a QT13 and some ribbon cables. Then to get my PDP-11 actually operational.

73 Eugene W2HX