[vcf-midatlantic] Looking for DEC bulkhead cable kit

Richard Cini rich.cini at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 08:16:09 EDT 2019

I also posted this on the VCF Forum “wanted” list, but I thought I’d mention it here as well.

I’m looking for the Ethernet bulkhead cable kit for a DEC M7504 DEQNA board and BA23 enclosure. I built my own cable based on specs on-line but I’m only 99% sure I did it right. Even if I could borrow one for comparison that would be helpful. The cables aren’t hard to build but I would like to compare against the real thing if possible.

Thanks.
Rich