[vcf-midatlantic] Bil Herd - update

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Wed Mar 20 04:47:00 EDT 2019

>> Awesome! Thanks, Evan! Hope you're having a great vacation.

It was nice but too short ... flew in on Monday morning, flying out this
morning. Rained most of the time but it was good to be with my father for
his 75th. We threw him a party last night and I saw some distant relatives
+ family friends. LOL one guy asked me about the Trenton show.

On Tue, Mar 19, 2019, 11:08 PM Dean Notarnicola via vcf-midatlantic <