[vcf-midatlantic] TCF Saturday

Neil Cherry ncherry at linuxha.com
Wed Mar 20 17:58:27 EDT 2019

I think Dean is handling the table for VCF on Saturday. I attempted to
get a table for CDL (was IXR - the maker space) but that didn't happen.
I still intend on manning the table, if that is okay. I'd like to know
what I should bring. I can bring my HA board and that would attract
attention but I also not be very Vintage. I have my Tandy MC10s but
no monitor/TV to work with (sorry).

Any details on what time to meet and where? I can bring the doughnuts
or whatever (I don't drink coffee so I may need help there if that's
needed).

Yes, I'd like to roam about a bit but I'll primarily be there to man
the table for VCF (and CDL if that's Okay).

Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       ncherry at linuxha.com