[vcf-midatlantic] OT: Anyone have full tower ATX case?

William Dudley wfdudley at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 15:43:46 EDT 2019

I have a Gateway 2000 "full tower".  It's 23 inches high.  It has 4 5" bays
on the front, plus
one 3" floppy hole.  I didn't open it up to see what other space it has.
 I put a sticker on it
(a long time ago) that says "K7-2400", so that gives you an idea of when
last used.

I'm in Jackson, NJ.  I may be going to TCF on Saturday.

Before I give it away, I'd want to fire it up (if possible) and see if
there's anything interesting/personal
on there.  I have no idea if it even has a hard disk at this point.

Bill Dudley
This email is free of malware because I run Linux.

On Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 5:10 PM Jeff G via vcf-midatlantic <