[vcf-midatlantic] TCF on Saturday

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Thu Mar 21 18:08:36 EDT 2019

Enjoy guys!
I'm glad that you guys could step in for Evan and myself.
I'm at VCF Seattle volunteering.
Evan is busy preparing for VCF East and has stuff to do at the museum.
It's nice to see others involved with representing VCF!
Thanks so much!

On Thu, Mar 21, 2019 at 1:25 PM Dean Notarnicola via vcf-midatlantic <