[vcf-midatlantic] Trenton Computer Festival Report

Dean Notarnicola dnotarnicola at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 18:41:26 EDT 2019

Great day today! Adam Michlin, Neil Cherry, Drew and I hosted a VCF exhibit
at TCF. We setup an Atari 2600 and 800xl for visitors to interact with,
along with various Atari related books. Neil also setup his home automation
demo.
The exhibits drew a constant stream of curious visitors who asked a lot of
questions, with a fairly good crowd around the table for most of the day.
Adam, Neil and Drew engaged them with various technology topics while
talking up the upcoming VCFe events. Many people asked about VCF and
hopefully we encouraged them to introduce themselves on the list and attend
a workshop.

We had many VCF alumni visit, among them Herb Johnson, Bill Dudley, Tom
Hornberger, Jeff Gallinat and others.

All in all, a fun day with good people. Another TCF in the books.

Regards,
Dean