[vcf-midatlantic] Staging Consignment Items

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Mon Mar 25 10:08:46 EDT 2019

>> Let's say you had a large number of items you were planning on putting
in the consignment sale. Let's also say you were worried about car space on
the weekend of the event. Would it be possible to bring some items up to
the workshop this weekend,
and leave them at the facility?

There are several ways we can make more space in the warehouse. The most
significant way is by de-palleting the VAX 9000 cabinets.

If we get several strong people to help with this on Saturday, then yes.

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019, 10:01 AM Jason Perkins via vcf-midatlantic <