[vcf-midatlantic] Commodore term app

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Wed Mar 27 00:42:57 EDT 2019

On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 8:18 PM Matt Reynolds via vcf-midatlantic <

> Hi,
>
> Do any of you folks out there in VCF land have the ability to write me a
> disk for the Commodore 64 with a terminal app, like this one?

Yeah. I can easily do this at the museum. I have a uIEC and CBMCommand so I
can write disk images to real floppies easily. If you come to the repair
workshop, then I can do one for you right there. I'm usually docent on
Sundays so I can do one at that time as well.