[vcf-midatlantic] OT: Looking for: ST Cubase/Notator dongle, 800xl in box, Space Quest 3 in box

Ethan O'Toole telmnstr at 757.org
Wed May 1 20:10:07 EDT 2019

As I put together the items I plan to put in the consignment area and hump
to get the System V unix stable on the TT030 for UNIX town ....

Some time ago I talked to someone on here about Atari ST notator dongle or
Cubase dongle, and 800XL in box. But searching subject lines in my huge
inbox isn't hitting anything. If that person still has and is heading to
VCF, hit me up!

I am also looking for Space Quest 3 and Monkey Island in box. Not new in
box. If anyone has, there the only two software titles I care about and
it's mostly because I always liked the theme music. Any platform, it
doesn't matter I have all the platforms and a MT-32 ;-)