[vcf-midatlantic] VCF East - Online ticketing is open

corey cohen coreyvcf at gmail.com
Wed May 1 20:12:35 EDT 2019

Plus EventBrite people will have a separate person/line so think of it like having a first class ticket on an airplane you get to board first.

We’d much rather have people buy in advance.  It’s easier for us and goes faster at the front gate.   The EventBrite App lets us check people in quickly.

corey cohen
uǝɥoɔ ʎǝɹoɔ
Sent from my iPhone