[vcf-midatlantic] OT: Looking for: ST Cubase/Notator dongle, 800xl in box, Space Quest 3 in box

Tony Bogan thebogans at mac.com
Wed May 1 21:56:16 EDT 2019

I am 99% sure we have a copy of Space Quest 3 for either C64/128 or Amiga in the Computer Store stock. I’ll double check tomorrow when I’m at the warehouse and put it aside for you. Adam and I will be helping finish the setup for VCF as well as our consignment “computer store” so make sure you hit me up on Friday or Saturday for it. I think I priced that title at $150 ;-)
Tony

Tony

Sent from my iPhone