[vcf-midatlantic] does anyone have one of these badges or know how to order more?

Michael Lee mikelee at tdh.com
Thu May 2 00:55:25 EDT 2019

On 5/1/2019 10:16 PM, Jeffrey Jonas via vcf-midatlantic wrote:
> I'd love to get 1 or 2 of these paper tape reader convention-badges:
> https://hackaday.com/2019/04/12/cyphercon-badge-has-a-paper-tape-reader-built-in/
>
> Does anyone have one, or know how to order more?
> Please tell me!

I have one and the actual paper tape punch used for this at the con.
The organizer of Cyphercon, Korgo/Michael Goetzman would be the one to
see if any extras might exist for purchase.  I do warn you they aren't
exactly cheap if any would be available.  The badges themselves were
made by the tymkrs (https://tymkrs.com/) who do some really neat stuff
in addition to badges like this.