[vcf-midatlantic] Consignment CTI?

Ethan O'Toole telmnstr at 757.org
Thu May 2 10:40:11 EDT 2019

Hello,

  This will be my first year putting up items for consignment. I have read:
  http://vcfed.org/wp/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/east2019consignment.pdf
  And seen the consignment sheets.

  Two questions:

  1. CTI is given at event or in advance? I am going to try to fill out
forms tonight and print them in advance.

  2. Is it possible to mark some items 100% donation to VCF and some not? I
have this mental thing that usually if I get it for free as a donation or
gift I don't re-sell it, so anything like that I'd rather put up 100% to
VCF. Maybe use two CTIs?

  I plan to buy some post-its or index cards. Laser printing index cards is
a cheap way to make description tags.

  I will probably arrive Friday afternoon or evening, picking up a
friend on the way  -- his first VCF.

 			- Ethan