[vcf-midatlantic] Consignment CTI?

CT chesapeaketechie at gmail.com
Thu May 2 11:14:38 EDT 2019

My first time selling as well.

Looking at trying to consign an Apple StyleWriter and ImageWriter II. Any
interest in these historically? Can I specify if they don't sell on
Saturday they can be given away as I wouldn't be available on Sunday for
pickup? Or should I just take them with me Sat afternoon if they don't sell?

Thanks!

On Thu, May 2, 2019 at 10:40 AM Ethan O'Toole via vcf-midatlantic <