[vcf-midatlantic] Consignment CTI?

Sentrytv sentrytv at yahoo.com
Thu May 2 11:22:27 EDT 2019

Honestly I just got into the Apple II stuff so I don't have any use for a Apple printer at this time
I'm using my Panasonic 24 pin dot matrix printer, I got from Jeffery, which works well

I am looking for a super serial card for the Apple IIE
And maybe some other stuff in the future, can't think of anything right now.
I won't be there to consign anything but I may show up on Friday to check out the seminars not $100 percent sure yet

I'm wondering if I have to work or not.

Sent from: