[vcf-midatlantic] Post your VCF East pictures

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Tue May 7 15:23:31 EDT 2019

Hey everyone.

Another VCF East is in our rearview mirror.

Attendance was huge, everyone had a blast, and there were no major fires
to put out (logistics-wise) -- so I consider that all awesome!!!

Tons of people came up to me and gave me the credit. My answer is always
the same: it's because of the dozens of people who
participate/volunteer. Many people also said this year was the most
relaxed they ever saw me at a VCF East event -- same answer as the other
question!

We did a lot of things better than this than ever before. In no
particular order: A/V, signs, switching to Eventbrite, physical setup,
better use of social media, and exhibit diversity.

Please post links to your photographs.

--
Evan Koblentz, executive director
Vintage Computer Federation

www.vcfed.org
evan at vcfed.org
(646) 546-9999

VCF is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization