[vcf-midatlantic] Museum info kiosk question

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Tue May 7 17:43:54 EDT 2019

The info kiosk that I built ahead of VCF East consists of a micro form
factor PC running Linux Mint and the OpenKiosk software, simple
HTML4/CSS pages served over our network, and a 27-inch touchscreen monitor.

There is a small issue I've been unable to duplicate on demand.
Sometimes, if you touch our logo on the content pages just right, it
OpenKiosk browser opens our logo as a new page (same tab).

I can't figure out what touch gesture makes this happen.

I know there are various CSS tricks I could employ, such as disabling
image dragging and (probably) disabling image opening ... but first I
hope to find out what happened to cause the image to open.

Any ideas?