[vcf-midatlantic] Museum info kiosk question

Jim Scheef js at sdf.org
Wed May 8 22:43:49 EDT 2019

Well, that is the described behavior.

-----Original Message-----
From: vcf-midatlantic <vcf-midatlantic-bounces at lists.vcfed.org> On Behalf Of Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic
Sent: Wednesday, May 8, 2019 10:10 PM
To: vcf-midatlantic <vcf-midatlantic at lists.vcfed.org>
Cc: Evan Koblentz <evan at vcfed.org>
Subject: Re: [vcf-midatlantic] Museum info kiosk question

> Without looking at the source, the logo is linked to itself. Change the link to the kiosk "home page" to fix the problem.

I don't have access to the files here at home, but I am 99% sure I
didn't link the home screen logo to anything. Then on each of the
content pages it links back to the home screen.

I added some code to the stylesheet that is supposed to disable image
dragging but I'm not sure if that worked. Also added some other code
(while I was in the stylesheet anyhow) that disables selecting the text,
and that disables right-clicking. Time will tell if that fixes the
problem since I can't seem to duplicate it on demand.