[vcf-midatlantic] OT: how to end an email, in Europe

Dean Notarnicola dnotarnicola at gmail.com
Thu May 9 22:38:07 EDT 2019

I can say that, in email communications with European and Japanese
colleagues, a salutation and closing is expected, regardless of the level
of formality. I have experienced this even with texts and instant messages,
although not as often. So it appears to be a common convention there, and
largely lost in domestic exchanges.

On Thu, May 9, 2019 at 10:23 PM Herb Johnson via vcf-midatlantic <