[vcf-midatlantic] Update: Unix demo @ Bell Labs changed to Oct. 23

David Riley fraveydank at gmail.com
Sun May 12 14:39:51 EDT 2019

I'm 90% sure I should be able to make this, I've signed up provisionally and will double-check ASAP.

I'd like to bring my PDP-11/44 running some late Unix version (either SVR1, to pay homage to our hosts, or 2.11BSD, to show what the end stage looked like, maybe both?).  That box needs a lot of juice; the CPU with cards alone runs something like 8A, and the drives (RA9x, so somewhat small) are going to need some power, too. It doesn't need 220v, but can we get some indication that they can handle the current in the demo room?

- Dave