[vcf-midatlantic] Monochrome and VGA together?

Richard Cini rich.cini at gmail.com
Sun May 12 15:47:35 EDT 2019

Ok, good. I think I have to downgrade my video card from VGA to EGA because the VGA ROM is 32k not 16k. Good thing I have a few of those too :-)

Rich

--

Rich Cini

http://www.classiccmp.org/cini

http://www.classiccmp.org/altair32

On 5/12/19, 3:25 PM, "Dean Notarnicola" <dnotarnicola at gmail.com> wrote:

It was possible and common for CAD and software debugging scenarios. I know MDA and CGA worked together; not positive about EGA. Should be ok as long as there's no memory address or IRQ conflicts.