[vcf-midatlantic] Monochrome and VGA together?

Richard Cini rich.cini at gmail.com
Mon May 13 07:45:00 EDT 2019

Thanks Thomas. I have all sorts of monitors in the shop but nothing that seems to work on the monochrome port. I noticed that pin 7 is the video output. Is it possible to connect that to the video in of a more modern monitor? For example I have Commodore and other monitors with A/V (not composite) in.

I have an NEC Multisync (original one) which I feel should work but it’s not getting the signal. I guess I need to fiddle around a bit more with it this week.

Rich