[vcf-midatlantic] Monochrome and VGA together?

Richard Cini rich.cini at gmail.com
Mon May 13 20:02:36 EDT 2019

All --

	I dug around in my shop and I found an old IBM 5151 monochrome green screen monitor. Not sure why I didn't remember it, but on the train tonight that neuron fired and I went looking for it when I got home. So, I connected everything (Video7 VGA/EGA card and the generic monochrome card) and it worked! Yay!

Thanks again all!

Rich

--
Rich Cini