[vcf-midatlantic] Help with installing 1980s DOS program

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Mon May 13 20:51:30 EDT 2019

>> It looks like there's a separate install batch file already set up for
installing from floppy to hard drive - back then "XT" meant a PC XT or
clone (i.e. hard drive system).  perhaps try INSTALLXT.BAT (which calls
I0XT.BAT).  you may have to tweak the batch file to get it to work but
perhaps not...

Forgot to mention that I did try this. It says "Invalid number of
parameters" -- what the heck does that mean?