[vcf-midatlantic] Help with installing 1980s DOS program

Devin Heitmueller devin.heitmueller at gmail.com
Mon May 13 21:49:14 EDT 2019

It might be worth mentioning that if the user is getting this app
up-and-running in order to get access to existing files, there are
tools out there which can convert Leading Edge files into more modern
formats.

At least, that's what a Google search found:

http://www.classiccmp.org/pipermail/cctech/2015-March/003841.html
https://sourceforge.net/p/transformenator/git/ci/master/tree/src/org/transformenator/transforms/leading_edge_rtf

I would assume there's a good chance that the user isn't so much
interested in using an ancient word processor for nostalgia, but
rather to gain access to some old documents.

Devin

On Mon, May 13, 2019 at 9:43 PM Evan Koblentz via vcf-midatlantic

--
Devin J. Heitmueller
http://www.devinheitmueller.com