[vcf-midatlantic] Help with installing 1980s DOS program

Dean Notarnicola dnotarnicola at gmail.com
Fri May 17 11:47:47 EDT 2019

I agree that it's imperative for us to help keep older systems alive and
documented, for historic reasons, as well as to aid someone like this
gentlemen who simply wants to continue working as usual. However, in these
cases, I put on my IT hat and feel a responsibility to inform them of a
data migration plan. Circumstances could prevent usage of the older
systems, and data recovery may become challenging or near impossible. Users
don't always think ahead to a point where they are not around and someone
left behind may need access to what could be valuable information. I've
seen it too often.

On Fri, May 17, 2019 at 11:35 AM Tony Bogan via vcf-midatlantic <