[vcf-midatlantic] For Sale/Trade: AMD 5x86 DOS PC

Vincent B vincentbesse725 at gmail.com
Fri May 17 21:38:46 EDT 2019

A bit of an update:

I'm looking to sell outright. I'm asking $100 for the machine.

I'm located in Quakertown, Pennsylvania. I'm willing to meet people from NJ
to do a deal but right now I can't currently travel too far (certainly not
all the way to InfoAge).

Computer has DOS 6.22 and Windows for Workgroups 3.11 installed. I haven't
touched the OS since I bought this computer a few years ago so everything
is as it was when I got it.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>