[vcf-midatlantic] Maker Faire this year

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Wed May 22 12:46:35 EDT 2019

Good suggestions. I wouldn't mind swapping out the Kim Uno for Bob's
version if possible, because we will already have one of Oscar's kits (the
PiDP). However we will need to limit the exhibit due to table space.
Probable focus is full replicas (not repros like the Mimeo this time
around). FPGA board might not fit in. Keep the suggestions coming though!

On Wed, May 22, 2019, 12:43 PM Chris Fala via vcf-midatlantic <