[vcf-midatlantic] Maker Faire this year

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Wed May 22 13:18:59 EDT 2019

On Tue, May 21, 2019 at 11:15 PM Evan Koblentz <evan at vcfed.org> wrote:
> > If I don't get approved for my own table (I was an alternate last year and admitted at the last moment)
>
> Why? You're there every year just like many other makerspaces.

Maybe that's why.  I've been going since 2010 and last year was the
first year I was put on the alternate list until about a week before
the Faire.

I do know they like to have some new blood and not the same old people
year after year.  I can't say that my table is the most exciting thing
in 3D Printing - I have a bunch of good conversations, but since I'm
not local, it's not like people are going to meet me in NYC and start
attending events at my place.
-ethan