[vcf-midatlantic] Maker Faire this year

Glenn Roberts glenn.f.roberts at gmail.com
Thu May 23 06:44:58 EDT 2019

Would it be of interest to show a Heathkit replica?  We've basically developed modern equivalents (and upgrades) for all of the Heathkit H8 and H89 computer boards.  We've added solid state storage, USB capability, real time clock, 10 Mhz Z80, etc...  I had mine on display at Alex Bodnar's booth at VCF east (the one on the left is my replica; on the right is Alex's original):

https://photos.app.goo.gl/1hv9jqPEP1k2QqoS7

also see story I wrote for the Jameco newsletter a few years back...

https://www.jameco.com/Jameco/workshop/MyStory/heathkit.html

- Glenn