[vcf-midatlantic] Maker Faire this year

Herb Johnson hjohnson at retrotechnology.info
Thu May 23 15:31:40 EDT 2019

Evan:
> Fair enough -- yes we'd like to borrow that. Can you make (or refer us
> to) a cheat-sheet with some simple demo instructions?

Sure, and thanks! There's a blink-the-LED demo in the build manual;
that's on Lee Hart's Web site at the link given. And I can see about a
ROM-based no-terminal demo by September. It's about like running a MITS
Altair. I'll provide details in private emails.

Cheers,
Herb

http://www.retrotechnology.com OR .net