[vcf-midatlantic] Maker Faire this year

Glenn Roberts glenn.f.roberts at gmail.com
Thu May 23 17:33:44 EDT 2019

The designs, bills of material and instructions are openly available, primarily at

http://sebhc.lesbird.com/pcbs/pcbs.html

and

http://koyado.com/Heathkit/Welcome.html

the group coordinates via a Google Group:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/sebhc

occasionally we order "batches" of boards but nobody has productized these as kits, at least not yet ...

-Glenn