[vcf-midatlantic] Maker Faire this year

Jeff G jgalinat at gmail.com
Thu May 23 20:45:51 EDT 2019

Yeah, I agree that these kits whet the appetite for the hobby. I built the
Briel Mini Altair and it worked great. It a shame that all the Briel
projects got abandoned except the Replica 1. I also built the MicroKIM and
the PockeTerm and they all worked great.

 I think the Altair Clone is a great way to experience Altair operation.
The Clone and Altair 8800c are available from Mike Douglas (Deramp) While
the 8800c is not a kit, Mike sells the case, bare front panel & bus
interface  boards so you can the source the rest of the parts yourself. It
looks and works just like the real thing.
Regards,
Jeff

On Thu, May 23, 2019, 6:32 PM corey cohen via vcf-midatlantic <